Monday, September 10, 2012

Bands I like - Shovels & Rope




When life get me down - or I'm stuck in doing everything BUT what I'd actually LIKE to be doing I try to make my life a little better with music. My latest find is the band Shovels & Rope -  a duo who not only make some outstanding music - but who also seem very relate-able.

 In an age of pop superstars and pictures that have been Photoshopped to hell and back relatability often gets overlooked. Cary Ann Hearst and Michael Trent comprise the band Shovels & Rope. They are a married couple who go on the road travelling and playing together. While they both are musically talented solo - I think they really shine as a duo! 

Support these guys so they can make us more music!
I promptly added them to my collection and think you should do them same!

No comments:

Post a Comment